RAPE TIME RAPE TIME

I'm going to write a negative review about something I didn't have to watch whilst being offended by the main theme after having been warned about it in the title.

Who the hell said this video was supposed to be funny? It's demented. If you don't like demented, then don't click on a video with some messed up rotting face thing as the thumbnail and "RAPE TIME" as the title.

Common.

Wait for it....

Sense.

Ink Claymation Ink Claymation

Brilliantly written, and beautifully executed. You definitely captured a good Ray Bradybury tone to everything, and the video clips were a great addition, since I believe they are what got the influence across the most strongly. Bravo!

Wii708 responds:

I try! Thanks for your response!

Flying Revenge Flying Revenge

Great, but not quite ready. There's a small issue between video and audio. It began when you went to the bird shot, if that helps you any.

yeswekenny responds:

hm for me it works perfectly. it's possible that you have a slow computer and it's laging. I used only 1 audio file for the whole movie, so if it lags the audio simply goes on. that could be the problem.

TFW feels :c TFW feels :c

No star, on count of using music without someone's permission, or even referencing the original composer in any way.

Xcessive30 responds:

I apologise. Music is from Final Fantasy X Sound Track, Zanarkand Theme.

Zonic is gay Zonic is gay

It wasn't really that funny, just crude. My biggest issue is the use of gay and faggot. Not a fan.

Star-Ship! Star-Ship!

The animation itself is good, but for works that are not complete or serve no purpose other than practice, posting them to the dumping grounds will suffice.

BRAIN MAN 2 BRAIN MAN 2

Sick artwork and style! It's a complete mind f$#^. Love it.

I have something to say.. I have something to say..

Your tests can go on the dumping grounds, or you can preview them on your own computer. Please respect other artists wishing to be noticed by not filling up the under judgment page with test material.

The First Pokémon The First Pokémon

If I wanted to listen to little kids just swear at each other, I'd play Call of Duty. Neither funny nor informative.