Memory Games Memory Games

Great concept, but the design and flow could've been better planned. For something you did entirely on your own, this isn't too bad though.

Brother Grimm Musicians Brother Grimm Musicians

It's a great concept, but poor delivery. The art and voicing could use a bit of work. As a starting point, this isn't too bad. As for the narrator, the voice is muddled. Maybe you could have some subtitles to better understand what is being said.

This is a great starting point, but not finished material. Keep trying, though. I'm interested in what you come up with!

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Great concept, execution, and sound track. All of it is very well done, and very very addicting. I'm afraid I may be late for work. -_-

Little Wars Little Wars

Excellent concept and design. It seems quite simple at first, but actually gets quite complex. The little guys are cute, the music is fitting, and the controls are easy to navigate. I can see this game having a lot of replay value, as well as keeping the player occupied for hours at a time. VERY nice.

Guitar Melodies Guitar Melodies

As a musician, I have very high expectations for any game involving a guitar, including this one. Really, the guitar has nothing to do with the game. This is a redone Simon Says.

3D Pipe Racing 3D Pipe Racing

Excellent soundtrack, great solid concept. The graphics aren't too bad either.

Sticky Run Sticky Run

Mildly entertaining. Great for procrastination or out-right boredom. It seems like it should be an easy game, but it chalenges my non-existant manhood by being more difficult than originally perceived. I might have to call in to work...