Hearing Colors Hearing Colors

I feel like the up and down synths in the beginning were a tad monotonous, but messing with some filters or volume automation would be able to remedy that. They faded nicely into the background when everything else came forward, it was just a bit much in the intro.

Overall, nice work, mixed nicely, but could still use some fine tuning.

Heavy Duty Heavy Duty

Not sure if you're even on this site any more, but I don't see how you don't have any fans, reviews, and are unscouted. I'm a huge fanny of Danny Elfman, Tarja, Andrew Lloyd Weber, Korn, etc, so I'm really digging your sound. Come back!

Untitled Untitled

Not bad, but the balance of guitar and vocals is a little off. My band records acoustic songs off of our phones and stuff, so we either have the singer sing louder, or, since we sit when we play, we set the recording device up higher where it would be level with where he is sitting while the guitars sit a bit lower. You could also adjust the equalization at times, but since your vocals are at the same pitch range as the guitar, that might not help...

Keep it up, though. There's definitely potential here.

StormV - Lightning Theme StormV - Lightning Theme

The mixing could use some work. Lower the levels of the drums, and it should be okay. If you want to get scouted and get your stuff out to more people, make sure your work is of consistently good calibre, and something actually worth the wait. NewGrounds is an amazing place to get your work out, and possibly get paid, if you take it seriously.

Before i go Before i go

I have sent an offer to scout you, but I'm sure your inbox is full to bursting by this point. Great mix of overt instrumentals and ambience instrumentals. Please tell me you have a bandcamp? Don't make me download all of these individually XD

Bluestep Bluestep

Not overbearing, yet not too low in dynamic to not hold my attention. Great job on the mixing!

Stompychip Stompychip

Very classic, but with the modern drums, making a great mix. The melody is also very catchy and original. Good work!

Red Thread Red Thread

The sounds at the beginning disgusted me in a very attention-grabbing way. If your lady friend likes Tim Burton/Henry Selick and electrona music, then she'll like this. If more boyfriends wrote this kind of music, I probably wouldn't be asexual.

mrcoolisimo responds:

cant say im entirely sure what you meant by that first part, but ill take the rest as a compliment, thank you :D

Thanks Gravity Thanks Gravity

As for as dubstep goes, I feel like the bass of it drags me down, this was actually quite uplifting, it was a great change. Some of the synths could use fine tuning, though. Other than that, from someone who is very picky about their dubstep, this is pretty good!

Neojock responds:

Wow, thanks! I'm not all that experienced in the realm of dubbing steps, so it's always good to hear some feedback!

Red Snow and Harlots Red Snow and Harlots

Th name makes me think of the wing system some bikers use for their vest patches, haha. You could look into that if you want, but I won't get into it.

The sound itself is very unique. The drums and guitar often seem to be playing completely different genres, but they still mesh well together.