RAPE TIME RAPE TIME

I'm going to write a negative review about something I didn't have to watch whilst being offended by the main theme after having been warned about it in the title.

Who the hell said this video was supposed to be funny? It's demented. If you don't like demented, then don't click on a video with some messed up rotting face thing as the thumbnail and "RAPE TIME" as the title.

Common.

Wait for it....

Sense.

Ink Claymation Ink Claymation

Brilliantly written, and beautifully executed. You definitely captured a good Ray Bradybury tone to everything, and the video clips were a great addition, since I believe they are what got the influence across the most strongly. Bravo!

Wii708 responds:

I try! Thanks for your response!

Flying Revenge Flying Revenge

Great, but not quite ready. There's a small issue between video and audio. It began when you went to the bird shot, if that helps you any.

yeswekenny responds:

hm for me it works perfectly. it's possible that you have a slow computer and it's laging. I used only 1 audio file for the whole movie, so if it lags the audio simply goes on. that could be the problem.

Memory Games Memory Games

Great concept, but the design and flow could've been better planned. For something you did entirely on your own, this isn't too bad though.

Brother Grimm Musicians Brother Grimm Musicians

It's a great concept, but poor delivery. The art and voicing could use a bit of work. As a starting point, this isn't too bad. As for the narrator, the voice is muddled. Maybe you could have some subtitles to better understand what is being said.

This is a great starting point, but not finished material. Keep trying, though. I'm interested in what you come up with!

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Great concept, execution, and sound track. All of it is very well done, and very very addicting. I'm afraid I may be late for work. -_-

Hearing Colors Hearing Colors

I feel like the up and down synths in the beginning were a tad monotonous, but messing with some filters or volume automation would be able to remedy that. They faded nicely into the background when everything else came forward, it was just a bit much in the intro.

Overall, nice work, mixed nicely, but could still use some fine tuning.

Heavy Duty Heavy Duty

Not sure if you're even on this site any more, but I don't see how you don't have any fans, reviews, and are unscouted. I'm a huge fanny of Danny Elfman, Tarja, Andrew Lloyd Weber, Korn, etc, so I'm really digging your sound. Come back!

Untitled Untitled

Not bad, but the balance of guitar and vocals is a little off. My band records acoustic songs off of our phones and stuff, so we either have the singer sing louder, or, since we sit when we play, we set the recording device up higher where it would be level with where he is sitting while the guitars sit a bit lower. You could also adjust the equalization at times, but since your vocals are at the same pitch range as the guitar, that might not help...

Keep it up, though. There's definitely potential here.

Jaedus | Ivory Mask Jaedus | Ivory Mask

Don'tcha know that you have to submit autobiographies with each and every piece? And that your art has to be full of rainbow puke and colorful kittens in order to count as art?

But seriously, ignore that guy.

I would love to see whatever project this is concept art for! Looks like Morrowind meets StarWars in a very awesome way :D

gavinvalentine responds:

Thanks OfBeauties! This is a piece for a fantasy setting I'm developing called Skies of Alestria. I will be posting new work about the setting in the near future. =) so glad you like it.

Marcus with Strumpets Marcus with Strumpets

Love the selective coloring. As for how to distribute it, if it's free, you can try issuu.com, perhaps?

Find Soul Find Soul

This is insane. I really like the color balance. I'll have to come back to this after work and try and find all of the "souls."